-
August 31st, 2007, 05:22 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Hell yeah! Boston!!!!!!!
(sorry, needed to be a jock for a minute)
-
September 1st, 2007, 04:39 AM
#12
Inactive Member
yes, i have seen them--back in march around the time of the st patricks day in san diego. it was a cool show with the aggrolites.
they let people from the crowd go up on stage. the crowd in SD was cool, but there were a lot of drunk GI Joes out there (not that i'm anti-military or anything), but they were pretty aggressive.
Heroes of Our Past is one of my favorite songs. i was glad DKM played it that night.
-
September 1st, 2007, 12:49 PM
#13
Inactive Member
The Only Album I Like From "Dropkick Murphys" Is "Do or Die"! That Album Fuckin Kicks Ass! To Be Honest I Don't Realy Like Anything Else They Have Put Out. They Are Very Talented But I Just Can't Get Into Their Later stuff. Mike McColgan Is The Fuckin Man, Maybe Thats Why I Like "Do or Die" So Much. I Think "Street Dogs" Are The Shit! Instead Of Talking About "Dropkick Murphys" I Think We Should Talk About "Street Dogs". Just My Opinion But Hey, Opinons Are Like "Assholes" Everybody Has One!
-
September 1st, 2007, 03:34 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I'm kind of like that "six degrees of separation" thing with Dropkick Murphy's. My high school english teacher's son's wife's sister is the sister in law of their manager.
-
September 2nd, 2007, 12:53 AM
#15
Inactive Member
if you're into the Irish music scene, check out the American Wake tonight at the street fair in Orange. they'll also be playing tomorrow. (not sure if i'm going to go tomorrow, as i'll be racing early the next morning). if i go tonight/ tomorrow, i'll wear a social d shirt. feel free to say hi.
american wake schedule:
Saturday
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. American Wake
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. American Wake
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. American Wake
Sunday
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. American Wake
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. American Wake
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. American Wake
www.theamericanwake.com
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 01, 2007 09:53 PM: Message edited by: HotRodder82 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks